The Final Management Meeting was held in Budapest, on June 10, 2022, taking advantage of the celebration of the Summer School at MATE University. Partners met face-to-face for the last time, sharing the experiences of the Summer School, and for the whole project itself.
As a summary:
- It were explained the next steps of the end of the project: dissemination, quality, and financial issues.
- All partners expressed their conformity with the main topics of the meeting.
- MATE University expressed her gratitude with UPM team for the effort in the management of the project.
- All partners agreed in the communication plan that guided during the life of the project.
- University of Liege and UPM made a quick review of the results of the first edition of EOHUB course, and expressed their positive impression about the students, and the second edition of the course.
- It was agreed to begin with communication of the dissemination of the second edition of the project, scheduled by the end of October.
- Our dear entrepreneur and expert from hungary, Dr. Akos mathe, expressed his desire of working together again in a new project: EOHUB 2.0. All partners agreed with that.
Finally, José Luis García Rodríguez, leader of the Project, made an «in memoriam» of our dear friend, and precursor of this project, Paz Arraiza, who passed away after the funding was secured, a few months before the project started. The partners paid her a heartfelt tribute. Finally, a group photo was taken, and a drink was given for future projects, thanking the EACEA for the possibility of being part of such a fruitful network. The meeting ended in a typical Hungarian restaurant.
Project meeting 11.30-13.30
- 11:30-12:00 – WP6 (Quality), WP5-7 (Dissemination) – Clara Cordón
- 12:00-12:30 – WP1 (Management) – Martín C. Giménez
- 12:30-13:15 – Comments and remarks – All partners
- 13:15-13:30 – Closure – José Luis García Rodríguez
- EOHUB partners Lunch 13.30